When it comes to sharing equity in your business, there are a few key considerations to keep in mind in order to ensure that the agreement is fair and equitable for all parties involved. Here are a few things to keep in mind when drafting an equity sharing agreement:
1. Define the terms of the agreement clearly and concisely.
2. Make sure that all parties involved understand their rights and responsibilities under the agreement.
3. Ensure that the agreement is legally binding and can be enforced by all parties.
4. Make sure that the agreement is fair and equitable for all parties involved.
5. Get professional legal advice before finalizing the agreement.