Equity sharing agreements are becoming increasingly popular as a way to finance the purchase of a home. However, there are a number of considerations to take into account before entering into such an agreement. This article will outline some of the key points to keep in mind.
1. Equity sharing agreements are a legal agreement between two or more parties.
2. The parties involved in an equity sharing agreement must beclear about their roles and responsibilities.
3. Equity sharing agreements should be reviewed by a lawyer before being signed.
4. The tax implications of an equity sharing agreement should be considered.
5. Equity sharing agreements can be complex, so it is important to have all the facts before entering into one.