Second Mortgage to Buy an Investment Property
Here are some things to consider if you're thinking of taking out a second mortgage to buy an investment property:
1. How much can you afford to borrow?
2. What are the interest rates and terms?
3. What are the fees and closing costs?
4. How does the second mortgage affect your taxes?
5. What are the risks of default?
Taking out a second mortgage is a big decision, and there are a lot of factors to consider before doing so. But if you're smart about it, a second mortgage can be a great way to finance an investment property.