1. Investing in fixer-uppers and flipping them for a profit. There is a lot of potential for profit in flipping houses, especially in the current market. With the right team in place, flipping houses can be a very lucrative business.
2. Investing in rental properties. Rental properties can provide a steady stream of income, and with the right management team in place, they can be very profitable.
3. Investing in commercial real estate. Commercial real estate can be very profitable, but it requires a different skill set than residential real estate investing. If you have the right team in place, commercial real estate can be a great way to make money.
4. Investing in foreclosures and short sales. Foreclosures and short sales can provide some great deals on properties, but they also come with some risks. If you are experienced with this type of investing, foreclosures and short sales can be a great way to make money.
5. Investing in tax liens and tax deed sales. This is a more advanced form of investing, but if you know what you are doing, it can be very profitable. Tax liens and tax deed sales can provide some great deals on properties, but they also come with some risks
Price Index: Lake County-Kenosha County, IL-WI (MSAD)