1. Buying a fixer-upper and flipping it: There are many properties in Kearny County that need some work in order to be livable. However, with a little bit of elbow grease and some money invested into repairs, these properties can be turned into profitable investments.
2. Renting out rooms in your home: If you have an extra room or two in your house, you could start renting them out to tenants. This can provide you with a steady stream of income, which can be used to help offset your mortgage payments or other expenses.
3. Starting a vacation rental business: With all of the beautiful scenery and outdoor activities that Kearny County has to offer, it’s no wonder that vacationers are always looking for rental properties in the area. If you have a vacant property, consider turning it into a vacation rental to bring in some extra income during the year.
4. Investing in commercial real estate: There are many businesses that are looking for space to lease or purchase in Kearny County. By investing in commercial real estate, you could provide them with the space they need while also earning a profit yourself.
5. Buying land and developing it: With its close proximity to major cities like Wichita and Kansas City, there is always demand for land in Kearny County. If you purchase land and develop it into residential or commercial property, you could make a significant profit down the road when you sell it or lease it out