1. fix and flips - This type of investment involves buying a property, fixing it up, and then selling it for a profit. There are many properties in Genesee County that would be perfect for this type of investment.
2. Rent to own - This is another great option for those looking to invest in real estate in Genesee County. With this type of investment, you would agree to rent a property from the owner for a set period of time, with the option to purchase the property at the end of the lease. This can be a great way to get into a property that you may not have been able to afford otherwise.
3. Commercial real estate - There are many businesses in Genesee County that are looking for space to lease or purchase. This can be a great opportunity for investors to get involved in commercial real estate.
4. Multi-family properties - These types of properties can be found throughout Genesee County and can offer a great return on investment. They can be difficult to manage on your own, so it may be worth partnering with someone who has experience with this type of investment.
5. Vacation rentals - With so many beautiful lakes and parks in Genesee County, vacation rental properties can be very successful here. If you're thinking about investing in vacation rentals, make sure you do your research and find out what areas will give you the best return on your investment.