Zip Code:

95453, Lakeport, CA

95453 is a California Zip code within the city of Lakeport and the county of Lake County. Its population is roughly 11,369.

The Real Estate Market in the 95453 Zip Code of Lakeport, CA

Lakeport, CA is located in the Central California region and has a population of approximately 20,000. The 95453 zip code has a median home value of $236,000 and a median household income of $71,500. Approximately 60% of households in the 95453 zip code own their homes while the remaining 40% are renters.

The average age of homes in the 95453 zip code is approximately 47 years old. This is significantly lower than the national average which is around 68 years old. This may be due to the fact that Lakeport is a retirement community with many older residents who have been able to save up over time or because there are not as many new home construction projects in this area as there are elsewhere.

The 95453 zip code has seen an increase in home equity over the past few years. In 2013, home equity was at its highest point since 2007 at $269,000. Since then it has decreased slightly but still remains above its pre-recession level by about $10,000. Home prices have also increased slightly over this time period but remain below their 2007 peak by about $30,000.

Zip codes nearby


Get Started