Hope Mills, NC

Hope Mills is a city in the state of north-carolina with a population of roughly 35,721. It is in Cumberland County, North Carolina the Fayetteville, NC core-based statistical areas (CBSA), and the Fayetteville-Lumberton-Laurinburg, NC combined statistical area (CSA).Its Zip codes include 28348 .

Trends in Home Prices in Hope Mills, NC

Real estate in Hope Mills, North Carolina is a hot commodity. With a population of just over 10,000 people, the town has seen an influx of new residents in recent years. This has led to an increase in demand for housing and property.

The median price of a home in Hope Mills is $269,900. This is significantly higher than the statewide median price of $173,500. The high demand has resulted in a shortage of available homes and apartments. As a result, homeownership rates are high and rentals are difficult to come by.

The most popular type of real estate in Hope Mills is single-family homes. These properties account for more than two-thirds (68%) of all sales transactions conducted in the town each year. Apartment complexes make up the remaining 32% of sales transactions annually.

One reason why single-family homes are so popular is that they offer plenty of space for families to live comfortably. Many homeowners also appreciate the privacy that comes with living on a single lot. In addition, many people find it easier to commute to work from within Hope Mills since there are few major roads that run through the town center.

Apartment complexes have become increasingly popular over the past few years due to their convenience and affordability options for renters. They typically offer more space than single-family homes but do not come with as much privacy or yard space as traditional houses do. Additionally, many apartment complexes provide amenities such as pools and fitness centers that can be enjoyed by residents no matter what their lifestyle preferences may be

Price Index: Fayetteville, NC

Get Started