1. fix and flips - This type of investment involves buying a property, fixing it up, and then selling it for a profit. There are many properties in Broome County that would be perfect for this type of investment.
2. Rent to own - This is another great option for those looking to invest in real estate in Broome County. With this type of investment, you would agree to rent a property from the owner for a set period of time, with the option to purchase it at the end of the lease. This gives you time to fix it up and make it your own before you actually have to purchase it.
3. Commercial real estate - There are many opportunities for those looking to invest in commercial real estate in Broome County. There are office buildings, retail space, warehouses, and more available for purchase or lease.
4. Multi-family dwellings - Another great option for investors is to purchase a multi-family dwelling such as an apartment complex or duplexes/triplexes/fourplexes. These can be rented out to generate income and can be sold later for a profit as well.
5. Vacant land - For those who want to build their own home or develop a piece of property, there is plenty of vacant land available in Broome County as well
Price Index: Binghamton, NY