Zip Code:

94553, Martinez, CA

94553 is a California Zip code within the city of Martinez and the county of Contra Costa County. Its population is roughly 49,784.

The Real Estate Market in the 94553 Zip Code of Martinez, CA

Martinez, California is located in Contra Costa County and has a population of approximately 101,000. The median household income in Martinez is $86,500 and the median home value is $269,000. Approximately 60% of Martinez residents own their homes while the remaining 40% rent.

The average home equity in Martinez is $128,000 which is lower than the statewide average of $186,200. This may be due to lower incomes or less access to credit. Martinez homeowners also have a lower mortgage rate than homeowners statewide: 4.5% compared to 5%.

Despite these factors, Martinez home values have increased by 7% over the past year and are projected to grow by another 3% this year according to Zillow. This growth may be due to increasing demand for housing in Martinez as well as limited supply.

Price Index: Oakland-Berkeley-Livermore, CA (MSAD)

Zip codes nearby


Get Started